FOREVER ARTISANS “DESIGN IT TO WIN IT” CONTEST 2016
1. INTRODUCTION: Forever Artisans is offering the Online Contest (“Design It to Win It”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Contest may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Entrant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, who is 18 years of age or older as of August 8, 2016. Employees of Sponsors, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their family/household members (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) are not eligible to enter. Void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. All federal, state and/or local rules and regulations apply.
3. START/END DATES: Contest entry begins at 8:00:01 a.m. C.T. on August 8, 2016, and ends at 5:00:01 p.m. C.T. on August 15, 2016. Voting opens at 8:00:01 a.m. C.T. on September 6, 2016, and closes at 5:00:01 p.m. CT on September 13, 2016.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Visit www.foreverartisans.com/xxxxxxx and fill in the required entry form information. Entrant must complete required form fully, including all contact information and a description of their custom ring design in a brief essay or by including links to photos of existing rings. Limit one entry per person, per email address. More than one entry from any person or email address will void all entries from that person or e-mail address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. All Entries must include completed entry form. All Entries must be the fully original creations of the entrants. In the event an insufficient number of entries are received, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest and shall be under no obligation to award the prizes. By entering, all entrants warrant and represent that their respective entries are their own fully original creations, and their respective Entries (including but not limited to any materials integrated into their Entries) will not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity/privacy. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any entries that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate, for any reason whatsoever.
5. JUDGING CRITERIA: Ten (10) finalists will be selected by Forever Artisans based on the proposed design. The contest will take place under the supervision of Sponsors. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the judges, whose decisions are final. Finalists will be notified by email or mail on or about August 17, 2016. Each entrant selected as finalist must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. One (1) winner will be selected by a voting mechanism to be available via Forever Artisans social networks.
6. PRIZES: One (1) winner will receive their dream ring, created by Forever Artisans. Any other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner. Sponsors make no warranties with regard to the prizes. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor(s) in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor(s) will substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
7. ENTRIES: All entries and requests become the property of Forever Artisans. All entries must be original, may not have been won previous prizes and must not infringe on any third party rights. Submission of entry constitutes entrant’s consent to irrevocably assign to Sponsors any and all rights to their entry including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights. Submission of an entry grants Sponsors and their agents the right to publish, produce, use, adapt, edit and/or modify the entry in any way and in any and all media, without limitation and without compensation to the entrant.
8. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY/RELEASE: The winner and finalists will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where lawful, a Publicity Release within 14 days of prize notification. If the winner cannot be contacted within 2 calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
9. CONDITIONS: Entry constitutes permission to use the finalists’ and winner’s name, picture, likeness, and city and state of residence for purposes of trade, publicity, or promotion for no additional compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, or participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsors are not responsible if Contest cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
10. MISCELLANEOUS: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor(s) and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor(s) with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right in [its/their] sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor(s) on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR(S) RESERVE(S) THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. LIST OF WINNERS: To obtain name of winner, visit www.foreverartisans.com or send a stamped self-addressed envelope after September 20, 2016, to: Forever Artisans “Design It to Win It Contest” 5050 W. Ashland Way Franklin, WI 53132
13. SPONSOR(S): The Sponsor of this contest is Forever Artisans, whos address is: Forever Artisans 5050 W. Ashland Way Franklin, WI 53132