- PRODUCT DETAILS
The ring leans into the theme of asymmetry and versatility. The shank aligns with the base of the Trillion cut center stone, alluding to the shape of a crown or tiara. The unique shape is embellished by clusters of bezel set Round Brilliant cut stones at each point of the triangle, however by setting them lower than the height of the center stone, the designer added an element of depth and texture. The double claw prongs at each point of the Trillion are intended to be subtle, almost blending in with the accent stones below. Though intended to be an engagement ring, it can easily be worn as a cocktail ring on the right hand. Show us how you’d wear it by tagging us on social media.
- Part of the Monarch Collection
- 1.15 total carat weight
- Center stone: 1.10 ct
- Stones: 10
- Stone type: Nexus Diamond alternative
- Stone shapes: Trillion, Round Brilliant
- Setting type: Double Claw Prong, Bezel
- Metal: 14k white gold
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS
- Financing is available! Buy with monthly payments, get approved instantly - Learn more
- This product can be returned within 30 days, less a 20% restocking fee.
- SHARE THIS PRODUCT
$1,051.00Price as designed
Sobralia Engagement Ring Add To Wishlist